BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My 25 facts -ChocolateGirl (kristen)

Oh hai!!

Ima do my 25 facts first! chocolategirl here! (Kristen)

Waiting for the rest to hurry up..

25 FACTS!! HERE I GO!
25 facts about Kristen (ChocolateGirl)
1. Loves chocolate
2. Loves marshmallows
3. Loves ice-cream
4. Hates baked beans and tomatoes
5. Is bored
6. thinks my brain is gonna explode thinking of facts
7. Is crazy
8. Super cute!
9. Anime fan
10. Mostly in-charge of blog
11. Posts the most
12. Is the only one in group who has short hair (for now...)
13. Best in drawing
14. Likes animals
15. Gets hyper at night
16. Likes singing
17. Bad at dancing
18. Has an i-phone
19. Has a Nintendo DS
20. Wants to make people laugh and smile
21. Wants to be... artist, architect, good in sports, good in cooking, make people smile, kind, NOT selfish
22. Sometimes show-off
23. Cheeky
24. Is super happy this is the last one
25. Super Skinny


That was tough~!!~
The people who i tagg have to do a 5 facts!!

I tagg!!!

Whoever is holding the mouse right now ;)

Ahahahah... Or you can do 1 fact in comments.. Lawl..

I tagg my CASSIE!!!! -GLOOMPS CASSIE-

Cassie:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nao Cassie, go do your 25 facts! -shoos her away-

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!! TATA!! BAI BAI! SAIYONARA!
ZAI JIAN!!  BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

- DIES - Just kidding :)

Tata...
LURVE YOU FOR READING THIS..




Still reading???









Lalalalala....






I told you the show's over right..





-draws curtain and draws curtain-


BYE FOR REAL NOW!





Not..


OK BYE!

I LOVE YOU!!

CHOCOLATEGIRL LOVES YOU

KRISTEN DOES!!


BYEEEE SIGNING OFF, CHOCOLATEGIRL(KRISTEN)

0 comments: