BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Homework mAnIaC

Hey all ! I have alot of homework over the holidays 2 English revision paper 2 maths paper biography for English end today on this normal and great day which was ruined by teachers , I had a Chinese comp to do finish up my English comp which I did not bother to finish , I mean not did not bother or I should say I did not bother to copy homework from the board and a maths activity book 4 pages . ( I have not finish my Chinese comp) so Watever is it , I would have to rush in school . And I have 0.00 chances to play the comp . Btw I am using my moms iPhone XD . Sorry that I am not active and why kristen and all bffs are not so active , it's because we have extra classes for 4 straight days until 3 pm . Hope you blog walk through our blog btw it's 12:25 am in Singapore time .. What the ! 12: 25 am I think I will over sleep because I have to wake up 6 in the morn . And I will reach school at 6:45 am and I would rush
Signing offcris

0 comments: