BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hai hai!! Kristen (ChocolateGirl) Is backs!!

Sorry I didn't post!! I'm back!!  ChocolateGirl/Kristen here!!
I have my reasons..
1. I was grounded ... ^-^"
2. Yesterday I went for my injection at my own family doctor cause I don't take the school vaccination cause school more pain
3. THERE WERE 2 INJECTIONS!!
4. 1st one not that pain, But 2nd one, not pain but they inject ur muscle so my arm aches!!
4. It hurts to type
5. busy watching anime
6. So much HOMEWORK!!!
7. Yesterday my bro punched my injection part - Not pain when he punched, But after a short while aches so much!!
8. I cannot swing my arm around or it will ache >.<"
9. The blogger blocked my laptop for a while
10. Have alot of tuition homework also..

Ehehe,, 10 reasons...
Anyway!! I'll post more often now!!!

Oh and i need to write a story..
-cries-

FOR SCHOOL
800 WORDS!!


-DIES-







OKie??




Random chat :D



Coookies!! ChocMarsh!! Looll@!!@



@.@

Bye!!!









NOW BYE FOR REAL



I love you!!

ChocolateGirl



I have a moustache!!








Not...

0 comments: