BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 25, 2011

Maybe

Hey all ! Let me tell you my day today march 25 2011 first of all it's sch next when I came back I went to Clementi mall to eat and collect cake we have been out for almost. 2 hours or more. I ate Italian gelato ice-cream the flavour wad Mao Shan Wang a kinda durian. Next I walk from Clementi mall all the way back home ! I was almost dead!!! I had an appointment with a tcm but I eventually did not go but I went to my houses downstairs for some consulting . But I Did an acupuncture on both my legs . It's about a needle poking through the skin but I poke 12 needles in my skin ! Ouch... Now my legs hurting . Okay so homework from teachers are 1 english composition 习字 (xi zi)which ate Chinese characters that have to write 5times next maths mcq and open-ended next, on sponge 5Q . Done ... Soo much !oh I am going clarissa house on Sunday. We are doing a newsletter video . Hope you all would like it . Signing off ~cris

0 comments: