BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

Reply : I am mad with Kristen

i am mad with Kristen!

Why , today during reccess i asked Kristen to let me eat her MarshMallows but she said`No."
So from after reccess till now i am still not talking to her .... Just a MarshMallow ... and she wont give it to me . From now onwards she is NOT one of my close BFF alrdy . But unless she will stop being selfish. And now , she talks to me in a different voice when i call her. OMG she changed......:(
~Cris
 
Reply : Hi cris. I said "No" because you've been eating food from MY lunch box for 2 years already. The snacks from my lunchbox, I have to PAY for them, ok? Still, Marshmallows are one of my favourite snacks. So for ONCE, I want to eat my Marshmallows BY MYSELF. You understand right? I just want to enjoy my snacks. I didn't give anyone else. You saw, when Charlotte asked, I said "No" too. I just want to enjoy them myself. Marshmallows ARE my favourite, after all. If you had a lunchbox, and everyday i would take something from it, for 2 years over already, and you have your favourite snack, I want one, but you only have like, 6 pieces and you want to enjoy them, but i ask for one, you will say no right? Oh, and I speak to you different because i was abit angry with you. Plus, you didn't call or speak to me after i said i dun want to give you marshmallows, so i would not have answered. I did not change. If you must know, this is the real me. Abit fierce sometimes. Selfish, you could say, I want to enjoy my things, thus not giving anyone else. But i've been giving you for 2 years over, isn't that kind? Not selfish? That is why you must reply to. I'm not angry with you. I understand how you feel, but please try to understand me. You are my BFF Because we promised. and we shared so many good times together. BFF stands for Best Friends FOREVER, so forever means forever and always. Sorry I didn't give you marshmallows.
 
Your BFF,
         ~Kristen (ChocolateGirl)

0 comments: