BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

Awakened from the Dead - Chapter One Written by Siti Jamilah Jamal.

                    AWAKENED FROM THE DEAD
                            Chapter One - Sandy, The Big Bully -Preview-
                                          Uploaded by : Kristen (ChocolateGirl)

I sat down on the bench, waiting for my next victim. It was apt that at that very moment, I saw frail-looking Cecila walking towards me.
    
         Cecila was the smallest girl in class. With her spectacles weighing down heavily on her nose and her unkempt hair tied loosely into a messy bun, she was the perfect candidate. Everyone in school knew Cecilia as the poor, lonely girl with no friends. She always sat by helpself, ate by herself and even walked down the halls by herself. Her parents worked in a hawker centre nearby and they lived in a small one-room apartment in the rat-infested neighbourhood of Townsville.

               "What a loser!" I thought to myself as I stood up and approahced her, brimming with excitement.


                                                                    To Be Continued...

0 comments: