BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Self introduction- Kristen

Name : Kristen
Last Name : **** (Four letters!)
Middle Name : S********
Nickname : ChocolateGirl (For the love of chocolate!)
Favourite Colour : Light Blue ^_^
Favourite Food : Soup Noodles :) But i hate- No, i mean HATE SPICY FOOD! Also, I love Japanease food. And Noodles. Oh and i LOVE chocolate. I mean it. But i hate dark choco. 
Favourite Animal : I absolutely LOVE puppies! But i don't really like bulldogs.
Lives in : Flat and Condominium
Motto : Friendship and chocolate is magical. Anyone who gives me chocolate, not counting dark chocolate, or the trick chocolate with the pepper or chilli filling inside, is my friend :)


What she wants to say to you : Chocolate is yummy. And I love you :)

0 comments: