BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

OUCH!

Ouch! Yesterday, while playing at a playground. I died! jUST KIDDING. Well, I fell. One of my knees has a gauze(shallow), and the other has a scratch. That's nothing. I fell down a see-saw, fell down a swing, fell down a hill, fell down some stairs... I fell down loads of times. See-saw = I flew up, bcus, all the pri 4 pupils were on one side, the P5 and P6 all sitting on other, that time i was P4. There were more P4s than P5s and P6. I was sitting, then suddenly, all the P4s jumped off, and i went flying. Note that i'm only 24.3 kg now. When i fell down then hill i got a pretty deep gauze. I had it when i was P2, and i still have the scar. Thats cause i landed on the pavement, with brbicks that were slightly out-of-place. So hard to sit/walk now..


Kristen

0 comments: