BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My day

Sorry viewers , I can't play comp as my brother keeps
Hoging the comp and my mother will definitely deny my access to the comp . And btw my vacation is super . I bought a wallet for $3+ and for sch something bonkey happened . Charlotte and I wanted to piss Melissa off so we call her kat kat in english we call our maids that  she called me a bitch and fucking girl . Soo rude but I will not tell , cause she just some kind of wanting to strangle me  ha! On Friday I will post lots of nice things because it's end of exams . Also in sch Gwendolyn a quite nice and quite bossy girl keeps Hoging Kai Wen from. clarissa ( good fren )I mean she and kaiwenMy teacher . has a ability or maybe ability to watch on ppl and complain about them what a total. Complain queen . Nice name for them . So kaiwen (i think gwendolyn guide her to write it)wrote this shitty letter saying : dear clarissa , what bff are you . You are a betrayer and a liar and wrote some sort of broken English . Like in toilet clarissa say Gwendolyn is a better fren to hang out with . Pur lease ! What the freak is she talking about !  she is Soo busted as clarissa told her mum and also clarissa gonna tell teacher ! Yipee ! Justice is gonna serve .  now greetings to Kai wen for being so stupid to give the note to clarissa . I dun thing her brain is normal I mean like after she give the note to clarissa , she could take it back so to not give clarissa any edvidence to tell so dumb  good luck to her 

0 comments: